Poll: Should Platskies be the TF2 server Admin?
Yes
He is quite good at the MC server but isn't that a bit much?
Nah I reckon use someone else competent so Pl gets less work
Ew, no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Lets Rekindle The TF2 Server!
Adorable One
Perth, WA
Holla holla.
Something interesting.
Game Server Admin
Geechanville, Tas
I wouldn't mind moderating. I've had a bit of experience when it comes to SourceMod.

I'd say about 3-5 people would be a good number when it comes to moderators. Not too many, but enough to handle any issues that pop up on the server throughout the day/night.
If money grew on trees, it would be as valuable as leaves.
Adorable One
Perth, WA
I'm online, late. Every night. I'm a nightshift worker. I get home anywhere between 10PM-12AM. I can assist if need be.
Something interesting.
Gringo
Bentleigh East, Vic
Sure, I would be interested.
[Image: tacogridsig.png]
07/04/2015, 11:52 PM (Last edited: 07/04/2015 11:53 PM by Labrat)
Queensland Qrew
Rochedale S, QLD
I have SM experience and moderate just about everything else anyway. Cheerilee

Also had access to sm_admin for this server previously so yeah, I'll volunteer again.

For server admin, I think we should have someone else on board to make things easier on @Platskies and in case he's unavailable.
deviantART | Steam | Twitter | YouTube | #tavi5mod2013 | /me flails
Administrator
Brisbane, QLD
(08/04/2015 12:28 PM)Octavia wrote:  For server admin, I think we should have someone else on board to make things easier on @Platskies and in case he's unavailable.

I'm happy for him to share server access with anyone who he trusts enough (and would be capable). Will also add some more people as steam group admins (I think any current group admin can do that anyway) for events and stuff.
[Image: 8MSnYae.png]
Donator
Wollongong, NSW
Alright, everyone should be added. The privileges set right now should be sufficient. If not, or there's issues, let me know over a PM.
Thanks for volunteering guys! Cheer
08/04/2015, 01:15 PM (Last edited: 08/04/2015 01:17 PM by Platskies)
?
Sydney, NSW, NSW
(08/04/2015 01:05 PM)Cameron:D wrote:  I'm happy for him to share server access with anyone who he trusts enough (and would be capable). Will also add some more people as steam group admins (I think any current group admin can do that anyway) for events and stuff.

dont worry cameron I got this
Komraza, Tee Gee like this post
literally ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Berlin, Greater German Reich, WA
risky for radmin 20ever
Is this loss?
Irony
Griffith, NSW
The BAU tf2 server has been a ghost town for a while.
But a similar event like the TF2Tuesdays that I'm heavily apart of gets a full server going.

If we organize a day once a week to play on the TF2 served; the dust will go away.
I've monitored several servers during 2012-2013 and they've put in more cmd controls. As long as you stick the basic ones, they should be fine.

If there is a mod spot for it, count me in.
[Image: kd39Sev.png]
Royal Guard
Box Hill , Vic
We've got another set of servers coming that we can update regularly, so essentially no faffing about and asking people has to be done.
Follow the rhythm
CosmicSpark likes this post