Donate today to disable this ad :D
Ponies at Dawn: Awakening (8th Album) & Snowfall (7th Album) [OUT NOW!]
νλ
Yarraville, Vic
Hey everypony!

Ponies at Dawn are proud to announce the release of our 8th album – Awakening! It's been months in the making, featuring 54 new tracks from Australian artists such as @ExplodingPonyToast, @ThatMusicBrony, @EnsionD, @francisvace, @reverbrony, @Itchigotchi, @silvernote, Dragonal and @replacer (from NZ). It also features tracks of many others!

You can download the album HERE!

[Image: a1633788472_16.jpg]

Ponies at Dawn are also proud to announce the release of our 7th album – Snowfall! Which came out December 2015, missed this one sorry.

It features 34 new tracks from Australian artists such as @ExplodingPonyToast, @Itchigotchi, @francisvace and @replacer (from NZ).

You can download the album HERE!

[Image: a3451687585_10.jpg]

The albums are available from their bandcamp for whatever price you'd like to pay (including $0). Please consider donating something to the albums as proceeds go towards the musicians who make these amazing songs.

Follow on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/ponies-at-dawn
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoniesAtDawn

Many Thanks,
On behalf of EPT & The Ponies at Dawn Team
You know it's a Freq Wave when you see my liking streak!
brsajo, Camsy, EnsionD, everypone, ExplodingPonyToast, Explonova, Itchigotchi, Lucky, NedKelpie, silvernote, Tee Kay like this post
30/04/2016, 01:21 PM (Last edited: 30/04/2016 01:30 PM by frequencywavelength)
Dress Dispenser
Marebourne, Vic
Eeeeee!! Its out! Its out! Its out! Hooraaaay!
[Image: 8IpHFhE.png]
ExplodingPonyToast, frequencywavelength like this post
Honk
Dandenong, Vic
It's always nice seeing lots of new brony music still being made and remade, and this is good stuff too :3
Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home
everypone, ExplodingPonyToast, Explonova, frequencywavelength like this post
Not Sydneigh 2014
A town somewhere , NSW
Ok so I am 26 songs deep and I do think this is a great chill out session album for the most part.

Also here it is minanalistic but it's the best I can do with this (i'm not so great with photoshop so yeah) if I ever decide to try to work on a ddr and itg pack with peeps if there is interest.
[Image: qov06ff.png]

Here is the DDR pack banner edit
[Image: ViTqJO8.png]
[Image: C4xAXzm.png]
ExplodingPonyToast, frequencywavelength like this post
01/05/2016, 05:17 PM (Last edited: 01/05/2016 08:24 PM by Rain Flicker)
Foal
Melbourne, Vic
For the past week my friends and I have been on a trip through Oregon and Washington, ending at Everfree Northwest. This album has been the soundtrack of that adventure. In our opinion it's probably the single best body of work the fandom's produced since 100% No Feeble Cheering. My friends and I just want to express what a privilege it's been to experience this album (many, many times over) so to everyone who worked on and contributed to it: THANK YOU.

My personal favourites in no particular order: "Breaking Point", "Eve", "Spell" and "Complication".
Deeayen, EnsionD, everypone, ExplodingPonyToast, Explonova, frequencywavelength, Tee Kay like this post
Not Sydneigh 2014
A town somewhere , NSW
This is just my interpretation of Awakening. (I'll try to make them bigger)
[Image: C2jAyLp.png]
[Image: JpNbMhv.png]

[Image: RHDd6SG.png]
[Image: XVvOzlk.png]
[Image: C4xAXzm.png]
ExplodingPonyToast likes this post
11/09/2016, 11:00 PM (Last edited: 11/09/2016 11:10 PM by Rain Flicker)