Cutie Mark Crusader
Adelaide, SA
Spent a good ten or so hours on this! It was a lot of fun to make though Smile It's really soft and snuggly, though please disregard me hiding under it (even though it was technically made for him, the Fluttershy fan he is). Hoping to make more soon! I want one Upset

[Image: sDABsgp.jpg]
Boomstick47, Cameron:D, Cheerful, Electropony, ExplodingPonyToast, Flugelhorn, Flutters, Inkblu, kiwifingers, Komraza, Labrat, Lostlegion, Melexiious, MoonyWoony, Multifish, Mysa, Nightsun33, Pinkamena's Apprentice, Porcupine, Roseluck, Sketch D. Tail, Sky Breaker, SkyDancer, Tee Gee, TwiSpark like this post
Stallion/Mare
Banjup, WA
my god...thats amazing!!
i want a applejack one now Upset
im really jelly right now
Shrek is Drek
Flaming Knight, Sketch D. Tail like this post
Royal Guard
Baldivis, WA
I want one of Pinkie and Fluttershy
"A man who hasn't made a mistake, hasn't made anything."
Stallion/Mare
Eastern Suburbs, Vic
That is a very lovely blanket! I want one too (but a Twilight Sparkle oneHappy3 )
Im a lovely piece of cheese.
Cutie Mark Crusader
Adelaide, SA
I'm currently working on a Twilight Sparkle bed comforter for my side of the bed hahaha, only because I got some amazing coloured fabrics from Lincraft and I just had too...

But I want to make myself a minky one like the Fluttershy blanket but a Pinkie version.

I'm opening a store soon where we're gonna sell all of this kind of stuff! I want to make crazy random MLP things like bathrobes and capes and blankets and pillows and tea towels and stuff like that ^_^
kiwifingers likes this post
Flankcaster Team
Indoors, SA
Oh wow...

I love itHappy3

When you open your shop I'll try to order one of these... maybe a nice snuggly Luna blankie.
It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you... should be browsing BAU.
Donator
Misogynyland, Other
Wants....but cannot haz.
Cutie Mark Crusader
Adelaide, SA
(06/02/2013 12:00 AM)Inkblu wrote:  Oh wow...

I love itHappy3

When you open your shop I'll try to order one of these... maybe a nice snuggly Luna blankie.

We made a small little Luna lap blanket too~ (actually, you can kiiiind of see the moon on it in the right of that picture).

The boyfriend has requested both Derpy and big Luna blankets next...

I want Pinkie Pie and Big Mac. I would snuggle the hell out of an enormous Big Mac blanket!
Stallion/Mare
Ballarat, Other
Looks awesomeHappy3 well done
is a butt
look here u lil shit, SA
Now I wish I had a sewing machine and money so I could make snuggly things
Order Customs | Flankcaster | I told the rational part of my brain to shut the hell up. | DA
Crystal Pony
Beenleigh., QLD
I could make blankets, but lack the skill.
dA | Youtube | Steam | JINGLE, JINGLE, JINGLE, B!THCES.
Wondrebolt
Adelaide, SA
(06/02/2013 04:44 PM)FlamingAsh wrote:  I could make blankets, but lack the skill.

...uhm, doesn't that mean that you can't make blankets?
Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember, it didn't help the rabbit
Come at me bro
Your bed, NSW
I think that's a joke...

...although, to be fair, this is FlamingAsh Wink
[Image: FXdavm1.png]
Stallion/Mare
SA, Other
That is some damn amazing work right there. You should send it into EqD!

Also, I love how this has basically turned into a note of interest thread for those blankets (I want an Applejack one too!)
Foal
Vic
Hi, This is nice and the comfort set is really nice. I am trying to find a such decent comforter but still not successful. Do you think I can buy online here in Australia. I have just check the website http://www.elanlinen.com.au/comforter-sets and they have nice collection buy not like this! Did you make it yourself?
Foal
NSW
Its amazing love the Idea
17/04/2017, 06:05 PM (Last edited: 17/04/2017 06:06 PM by amydiana6797)