Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
New fic is started! It's a bit more grounded than some of my past fics (although the first chapter does have a Pun Battle). I don't think it's my best work, but I am pleased with how it's begun.

[Image: vinyl_and_octavia_nose_bump_by_atroxlp-d62hcvc.png]
[Image: ZVeXLxj.png]
Lucky, Tee Kay like this post
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
A NEW CHALLENGER FIC APPROACHES! It's called Vinyl and Octavia Engage in Roleplay and it involves them getting into roleplaying (the tabletop kind). No idea where I'm going with this but let's just see!

[Image: vinyl_scratch_smirk_by_randomnessinside-d6xtihx.png]
Lucky likes this post
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
New fic everyone; it can be found here. It's about Vinyl and Octavia moving house after getting back from the Amarezon Jungle in Vinyl and Octavia Machete Their Way Through the Jungle. Man, it's been ages since I've written a non-romantic story with those two. I doubt whether this is my best work but nevertheless I had a decent amount of fun writing banter and whatnot.

Hope everyone enjoys!

[Image: fanon_by_glancojusticar-d60bvja.jpg]
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
The new fanfiction is written. It's called Vinyl and Octavia in 'Dial D for Detectives' because it involves Vinyl and Octavia becoming detectives. At least, until they find out the real reason for why they've been hired...

[Image: octavia_noir_by_nsaiuvqart-d6650po.png]
Lucky likes this post
His Royal Lickness
Brisbane, QLD
Oh maaaaan, that ending twist!
* Lucky fangasms in DoctorSpectrum's general direction after reading up on his latest three fics.
There are so many little things about the way you write that I love - be it the embedded literacy jokes, Vinyl's charmful clumsiness, occasional lesser-known pop-culture references (I saw a reference or two to some BAU-related stuff in there too), periodic self-aware contrived plot points... Plan
All in all, I feel you are horrifically underrated. Ppcute
I'm feeling kinda inspired to try writing my own stuff now. Of course, sleep also sounds nice.

@DoctorSpectrum wrote:For best effect, read whilst listening to this and/or wearing a trenchcoat.
Oh, and the Gunpoint soundtrack is pretty smoooooth~
Hey! I just said something online! That counts as doing something with my life, right? :D
DoctorSpectrum likes this post
25/06/2014, 12:15 AM (Last edited: 25/06/2014 12:23 AM by Lucky)
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
(25/06/2014 12:15 AM)Lucky wrote:  Oh maaaaan, that ending twist!
* Lucky fangasms in DoctorSpectrum's general direction after reading up on his latest three fics.
There are so many little things about the way you write that I love - be it the embedded literacy jokes, Vinyl's charmful clumsiness, occasional lesser-known pop-culture references (I saw a reference or two to some BAU-related stuff in there too), periodic self-aware contrived plot points... Plan

What Well I'm not sure about the literacy jokes or the BAU-related stuff - I certainly don't recall intentionally putting in jokes or references - but I'm glad that you somehow found them and enjoyed them. Good to hear that you enjoy the lampshadings as well; I like using them as a source of humour and to point out certain things in the stories.

(25/06/2014 12:15 AM)Lucky wrote:  All in all, I feel you are horrifically underrated. Ppcute
I'm feeling kinda inspired to try writing my own stuff now. Of course, sleep also sounds nice.

If you need any help or ideas or advice feel free to shoot me a PM Wink

(25/06/2014 12:15 AM)Lucky wrote:  
@DoctorSpectrum wrote:For best effect, read whilst listening to this and/or wearing a trenchcoat.
Oh, and the Gunpoint soundtrack is pretty smoooooth~

But did you wear a trenchcoat whilst reading? Sweetie Belle Stare
His Royal Lickness
Brisbane, QLD
(25/06/2014 11:29 AM)DoctorSpectrum wrote:  What Well I'm not sure about the literacy jokes or the BAU-related stuff - I certainly don't recall intentionally putting in jokes or references

Jokes such as with Exposition, Chekov's Gun, and by BAU stuff I was more referring to your mention of lvl 8 Mudcrab. I think there was also a slight reference or two to a Zebra that sounded similar to Zot (though maybe I was reading into it too much Ppcute).
(25/06/2014 11:29 AM)DoctorSpectrum wrote:  But did you wear a trenchcoat whilst reading? Sweetie Belle Stare
I regret to inform that I do not currently have a trenchcoat in my possesion. Uh
Hey! I just said something online! That counts as doing something with my life, right? :D
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
'Sup guys wrote a new fic it's a ripoff inspired by Ace Attorney you should all check it out cool Spec out

Vinyl and Octavia Duel Destiny.

[Image: 485120__safe_solo_crossover_octavia_octa...xioade.png]
Lucky, Tee Gee, Tee Kay like this post
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
New fic out, natch. It's only the first chapter though, as I'm going to do this as a multiple chapter thing (probably looking at three or four chapters, I guess). It can be found here.

[Image: 588793__safe_solo_vector_vinyl+scratch_d...indash.png]
Lucky likes this post
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
Fanart goes here, I guess?

[Image: oavf10kn_revealation_scene_by_pandan009-d87lgfe.jpg]
Lucky likes this post
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
Ketchup
Old Noarlunga, SA
I've never been excited to read a fan fic before, but you got me emotionally invested in this! Definitely gonna keep my eyes on this oneHappy3
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
(24/04/2015 11:08 AM)Josh:P wrote:  I've never been excited to read a fan fic before, but you got me emotionally invested in this! Definitely gonna keep my eyes on this oneHappy3

Not to get all, "Read my fics, dammit!", but I'd suggest at least reading the one prior to it, since it's part of a series. Otherwise it might be a bit confusing.
Josh:P likes this post
Ketchup
Old Noarlunga, SA
Read the first chapter, and I agree, I may go back and read the last one to get a better idea of what's going on!
Good read though, and love the cliffhanger at the end Watch looking forward to the next chapter!
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
Oi @Lucky , I finished the last chapter at lastHappy3
Lucky likes this post
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
Lesbian Horses Steal From a Gambling Establishment. Read it, and you too can learn how to steal from wealthy people!

[Image: 894303__safe_upvotes+galore_looking+at+y...spuss.jpeg]
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
Definitely Bangable
Surrey Hills, Vic
I'm not dead, but I will be if you don't read the latest story I've written, which will probably also be the last thing I write for a while.

First fifty viewers get a verbal attack questioning why the hell they wasted their time on this crappy story!

[Image: we_are_music_by_jowybean-d7bzx6g.jpg]
Lucky likes this post