Not An Active Mod
Sydney, NSW
Haikyuu is going to be so hyped. Also going to follow Hibike Euphonium s2. As for movies, I've got my eye on Koe no Katachi since I enjoyed reading the manga.
01/09/2016, 10:11 AM (Last edited: 01/09/2016 10:12 AM by Pikachu)
Wonderbolt
Planet Vort, Home of the Universe's most comfortable couch, WA
For some reason I've started watching Teekyu. If you ever feel like Star vs Forces of Evil was too slow paced and you wanted something a little quicker to get started, give this show a try. Your mind may not blow up after the first episode.
[Image: dTmnn2K.jpg]
Aquila Audax likes this post
Wonderbolt
Planet Vort, Home of the Universe's most comfortable couch, WA

This is exactly what I wanted when I first saw Little Witch Academia. Damn it Trigger, stop being so good at saving anime!
[Image: dTmnn2K.jpg]
Crystal Pony
WA
So this thread hasn't been touched in well over a year. People watching anything interesting lately?
Royal Guard
Box Hill , Vic
I am currently watching JoJo's Bizzare Adventure and finished part 1. Fabulous poses and animation.
Follow the rhythm
CounterClops likes this post
Cutie Mark Crusader
Madeley, WA
JoJo part 1 & 2 are easily my favourite parts. Dub or sub? Cause JoJo is like 1 of the 3 or so anime which have decent dubs. They actually got British and American sounding voice actors.

Anyway, I'm currently watching Mahoutsukai no Yome, Miira no Kaikata, Overlord II, Violet Evergarden, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, and Poputepipikku

Edit: forgot Citrus
[Image: F2vOlYe.gif]
30/01/2018, 08:06 PM (Last edited: 31/01/2018 10:05 AM by CounterClops)
Royal Guard
Box Hill , Vic
I find I don't actually enjoy dubs, due to the fact that I want to learn and understand Japanese. Granted I can only pick out words and phrases.

But it's a lot of fun.
Follow the rhythm
CounterClops likes this post
Crystal Pony
WA
I've been seeing parts of Jojo's with Cobalt Shine and Milky every now and again. I really need to get around to watching it properly on my own.

Quite a few things I need to get back to watching or start picking up. In the last few months of last year I watched Overlord in English, and the dub really is pretty good. Can't wait to pick up season 2. Also currently rewatching Starship Operators.
Cutie Mark Crusader
Madeley, WA
(01/02/2018 05:08 PM)Midnight Lights wrote:  I've been seeing parts of Jojo's with Cobalt Shine and Milky every now and again. I really need to get around to watching it properly on my own.

Quite a few things I need to get back to watching or start picking up. In the last few months of last year I watched Overlord in English, and the dub really is pretty good. Can't wait to pick up season 2. Also currently rewatching Starship Operators.

I can give you 1080p versions of Part 1 and 2 for Jojo with both sub and dub if you want?
[Image: F2vOlYe.gif]
Crystal Pony
WA
(01/02/2018 05:10 PM)CounterClops wrote:  
(01/02/2018 05:08 PM)Midnight Lights wrote:  I've been seeing parts of Jojo's with Cobalt Shine and Milky every now and again. I really need to get around to watching it properly on my own.

I can give you 1080p versions of Part 1 and 2 for Jojo with both sub and dub if you want?

Yes, yes I very much do want.