Crystal Pony
QLD
A hard skin to make either means I have to learn something new or it just takes time, both normally mean it's a skin worth making,

[Image: R0RVIhO.png]

I didn't know what size you wanted it to be, so if your not happy with its current size, just let me knowCheer
One day, I'm going to run and I'll never stop. You just watch me.
04/06/2014, 07:16 PM (Last edited: 04/06/2014 11:30 PM by Knil Hopper)
Foal
ACT
(04/06/2014 07:16 PM)Knil Hopper wrote:  A hard skin to make either means I have to learn something new or it just takes time, both normally mean it's a skin worth making,

[Image: yUxJhB4.png]

I couldn't what size you wanted it to be, so if your not happy with its current size, just let me knowCheer

Thank you so much I love it! I haven't tried it out yet ( I can't really at 11:11PM) but I'm sure it will look great. I didn't 't really have a size prefrance though I like being a foal just because I like having a low view point but I'm fine not being one. Thanks again!
Every mushroom cloud has a silver lining
Crystal Pony
QLD
Well I just updated the post above with the skin that will make it Foal size, so just use that if you ever want to use a Foal model.
04/06/2014, 11:29 PM (Last edited: 04/06/2014 11:31 PM by Knil Hopper)
Foal
ACT
(04/06/2014 11:29 PM)Knil Hopper wrote:  Well I just updated the post above with the skin that will make it Foal size, so just use that if you ever want to use a Foal model.

Wow thanks!
Foal
ACT
Sorry to bother you again but I just showed my little sister Mine Little Pony and she wants her own skin. Hope it's not too much trouble.
[Image: 10r683b.jpg]
Cutie mark:
[Image: 91j51d.png]
Crystal Pony
QLD
It's no trouble at all,

[Image: h7eCXvd.png]

Let me know if there is anything wrong with it.
Foal
ACT
(05/06/2014 06:13 PM)Knil Hopper wrote:  It's no trouble at all,

[Image: h7eCXvd.png]

Let me know if there is anything wrong with it.
Thanks so much my little sister loves it!!Wub

Wow dude your like famous among my friends now. My american friend wants one of your skins now. If it's not too much trouble her OC is
[Image: j9rl6x.jpg]
And her OC's cutie mark is
[Image: 2mhhgf5.jpg]

She wants it to be just regular size
05/06/2014, 06:49 PM (Last edited: 05/06/2014 07:18 PM by Pygmy-Tragedy)
Crystal Pony
QLD
Once again, it's no trouble at all

[Image: sFFOZdz.png]

Enjoy the skinsCheer
Foal
Other
if you have the time can you make my oc as a skin. [Image: my+new+poneh.png]

the cutie mark : [Image: my+cutie+mark.png]
27/07/2014, 01:21 PM (Last edited: 27/07/2014 04:13 PM by epic gamer)
Crystal Pony
QLD
Here you go,

[Image: Wikbz6r.png]

Enjoy.
epic gamer likes this post
27/07/2014, 11:27 PM (Last edited: 27/07/2014 11:29 PM by Knil Hopper)
Donator
Carlisle, Perth, WA
Hey you're good!
Could you do mine?
Poneh:
[Image: 2zXzkca.png]
Cutie Mark:
[Image: AaVwZrE.png]
[Image: Tu3AqBm.gif]
Crystal Pony
QLD
Here you go,

[Image: 8X2i7SN.png]

Enjoy the skinCheer
brsajo likes this post
28/07/2014, 03:31 PM (Last edited: 08/01/2017 07:12 PM by Knil Hopper)
Foal
Other
(04/06/2014 12:29 PM)Knil Hopper wrote:  Is this what you wanted?

[Image: r4H5ci5.png]

Thank you very much Knil! I forgot to thank you for your last skin, that you made for me, its really great. I can't post something earlier (it has been for near 2 years since my last post), cause i had giant problems in my life... don't mind, i don't want to remebrer this. So, thank you again for all your skins you made for me, hope you are not offended by me)
Just becouse of magic. /)Ⓢ(\
Crystal Pony
QLD
(07/02/2016 09:22 AM)Shadow_Potion wrote:  
(04/06/2014 12:29 PM)Knil Hopper wrote:  Is this what you wanted?

[Image: r4H5ci5.png]

Thank you very much Knil! I forgot to thank you for your last skin, that you made for me, its really great. I can't post something earlier (it has been for near 2 years since my last post), cause i had giant problems in my life... don't mind, i don't want to remebrer this. So, thank you again for all your skins you made for me, hope you are not offended by me)

It was no problem at all, regardless of a thank you, making skins was always enjoyable, and taught me how to do some other areas of digital work which I now use for proper art Cheer

As far as I know, Mine little pony has finally updated for minecraft, so while it has been nearly 2 years since I have done one, I am still happy to make a skin if needed.
14/02/2016, 11:19 AM (Last edited: 14/02/2016 11:20 AM by Knil Hopper)
Foal
Other
Hi Knil, I've got skin request for you, if you still making skins!
From here you can take everything you need.
[Image: cz7vUZq.png]
I think its my last request, thank you for all skins you've done for me!
Crystal Pony
QLD
@Shadow_Potion

Sorry for the delay, I check this site, like once a year now, stick to other places now,

[Image: PA19Y0j.png]

EnjoyCheer
Shadow_Potion likes this post
08/01/2017, 07:11 PM (Last edited: 08/01/2017 07:12 PM by Knil Hopper)
Foal
Other
It's all ok! Thank you very much, since now, for the last time. All skins you made are the the best.
09/01/2017, 02:47 PM (Last edited: 09/01/2017 02:47 PM by Shadow_Potion)
Crystal Pony
QLD
@Shadow_Potion

Thanks, this may be the last skin I make for this thread, simple because I dont check back here often anymore, maybe once or twice a year.

Also, at this point, I have learnt a lot of skills and worked on a lot of art that isn't skins, and when it comes to these skins, I dont have a lot of room to work with, when its something like a pony that wears clothes, I can makes something more interesting, but for naked ponies, I can make the eyes good, the hair look wonderful.... and the rest is just a bland one color thing.

As much as I love making other peoples characters, it's too limiting, and since I dont really play Minecraft anymore due to lack of good servers and players, I dont even have a reason to make my own skins anymore (you should see all the costume skins I had for the CMC Ppcute )I actually had to load Minecraft up for the first time in maybe a year just to test this skin Ppcute

The point I was trying to make, thank you for all your continues requests, and if you want my attention at any point, feel free to send me a message or ask for my skype address even.

The shop will be closing now, and future requests wanted should be sent to my message system just to keep this thread closed.

Thanks Cheer